Subscribe Us

Header Ads

RRB Officer Scale I Score Display for Interview Candidates

RRB Officer Scale I Score Display for Interview Candidates

RRB Officer Scale I Score Display for Interview Candidates: IBPS has released the score of those candidates, who qualified  IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Mains Exam and appeared for Interview. Such candidates can view their IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Mains Exam marks @ibps.in.

Candidates can check their IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Mains Exam marks and can predict their chances of final selection. Not only good marks in RRB Officer Scale I Mains Exam marks, candidates need to have good score in their Interview as well, so as to have overall enough marks to clear the final selection cutoff decided by IBPS.

Normally, more is the difference between the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Mains Exam marks and its cutoff mark, more is the chance for the candidate to get final selection even if candidate has average performance in the IBPS RRB Officer Scale Interview. 

Direct link for RRB Officer Scale I score displace for Interview Candidates: Click here
Join us on Telegram: t.me/ca4xam
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments