Subscribe Us

Header Ads

SSC CHSL Tier I Admit Card Out

SSC CHSL Tier I Admit Card

SSC CHSL Tier I Admit Card Out: SSC has released the SSC CHSL Tier I Admit Card. Those candidates, who have applied for SSC CHSL, can download their Admit Card @ssc.nic.in. The admit card is released for the Central and other regions, so the candidates can download their Admit Card from their respective regions. 
Candidates can even check their Application Status by visiting the official website @ssc.nic.in. 

Pattern of questions asked in SSC CHSL Tier I online exam is given below:
General Intelligence: 25 questions.
General Awareness: 25 questions.
Quantitative Aptitude: 25 questions.
English Language: 25 questions.
All the questions in each sections consist of 2 marks. There is 1/3rd negative marking for each wrong answer. No marks is provided for unattempted questions.

Direct link of downloading the SSC CHSL Tier I Admit Card is given below:
1. For Central Region - Click here
2. For Other Regions - Click here

Join us on Telegram: ca4xam
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments