Subscribe Us

Header Ads

IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Prelims Admit Card Out

 IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Prelims Admit Card Out

IBPS RRB Officer Scale I/PO Prelims Admit Card - Overview:

Those candidates who have applied for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I/PO 2021 can download their admit card from 17th July 2021. They can download the admit card from @ibps.in. The last date of downloading the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I/PO Admit Card is 7th August 2021. 

IBPS RRB Officer Scale I/PO Prelims Admit Card - Important Dates:

IBPS RRB Office Scale I / PO Exam is to be conducted online on 1st August and 7th August 2021. Online registration of IBPS RRB PO started on 8th June 2021 and ended on 28th June 2021. 

IBPS RRB Officer Scale I/PO Prelims Admit Card - Eligibility Criteria:

Age Limit (As on 1st June 2021): 18 to 30 years.

IBPS RRB Officer Scale I/PO Prelims Admit Card - Exam pattern:

IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Prelims Exam pattern

IBPS RRB Officer Scale I/PO Prelims Admit Card - Notification:

Direct link to download IBPS RRB Officer Scale I/ Office Assistant Notification: Click here

Direct link to download IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Admit Card: Click here

IBPS RRB Officer Scale I/PO Prelims Admit Card - How to download RRB Officer Scale I/PO Prelims Admit Card:

1. Visit the website ibps.in
2. Open the given link to download IBPS RRB Officer Scale I/PO Prelims Admit Card.
3. Enter the Registration number or Roll number and Date of Birth.
4. Download / Save the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I/PO Prelims Admit Card.
5. Take the print out of the Admit Card.
6. Paste your passport size photo on the required place.

SBI Clerk Quizzes - Reasoning Quizzes
SBI Clerk Quizzes - Quantitative Aptitude Quizzes

Post a Comment

0 Comments